Do you have a plan to buy a brand new laptop? But, are you tight on budget and thinking to buy it next month to increase savings that help you to buy the best laptop? But still, you only saved $300, and asking yourself the question, “Can I buy the best 300 dollar laptop?“
The answer to this question is “Yes”. You can buy a laptop for $300. We have listed a few laptops here which will be helpful for those who are students, or people who want to watch videos or surf the internet surfing. You might like also to read articles about The 5 Best 8-inch Tablet under 200 and the best headset microphone for recording audio.
Nowadays, laptops are becoming the necessity of the hour and these are versatile as well. This industry of laptops has no dearth of reasonable and affordable laptops. Scroll down to read our list of top 300 dollar laptops.
1. Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6″ HD High-Performance Laptop PC
When it comes to high-quality laptops at an affordable price range, then the Lenovo brand is currently going at the top. So, if you are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable laptop, then Lenovo Ideapad 130 should be your priority. No matter whether you want a laptop for office use or hardcore gaming, Lenovo 130 covers it all. It has unique features, affordable prices, and high-performance hardware.
High built-in storage i.e., 128 SSD, will allow you to store a large number of documents movies and other files on your laptop. One does not need an external drive if he owns this laptop. The 4GB RAM allows it to function correctly and by maintaining the flow. Some models of the IdeaPad 130 also comes in 8 GB RAM. In addition to the 128GB hard disk, it is dual-core.
Another notable feature of this laptop is its high resolution. Its resolution is 1366 X 768, which is even higher than the high-end laptops. The processor speed of 3.1GHz is also considered pretty good.
The IdeaPad 130 has a simple and elegant design. Unlike other mainstream black laptops, it has a grey finishing. Although it seems a little bulky from its look, it is lightweight and travel-friendly. Two USB ports and a headphone/mic jack are present on the sides of the laptop. It also offers a slot for the SD card. It lasts for about 6 hours without charging.
|Processor||AMD A9-9425A Dual code|
|Battery Life||6 Hours|
|Resolution||1366 X 768|
- The dual-core laptop has a high-speed processor.
- The resolution is pretty good in this price range.
- The video camera is not of good quality.
- Lenovo Ideapad has a bulky design.
- Its battery life is low. Most people demand more than 8 hours of battery life.
- The AMD A9-9425 processor is not the first choice of most people.
2. Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
Most people want the ultimate solution for their office to use laptops. Well, a chrome book is what you are looking for. Moreover, you can get all the necessary qualities at an affordable price, so you do not need to go anywhere else. Lenovo C330 is reliable, long-lasting, and powerful enough to perform all actions smoothly.
The best thing about this Chromebook is that it’s foldable or 2 in 1 laptop design. The IPS display can be rotated to 360 degrees to enable its users to convert it into a tablet. The lightweight design makes it suitable for use as a tablet. No matter whether you want to use it offline on the bus or online in the office or at work, C330 covers it all.
Lenovo C330 has a white plastic casing. Its outer part is made entirely of plastic, but it does not mean it is not durable. The plastic case is strong, and even the hinges are sturdy enough to hold the laptop. The keypad is black to give a sleek and decent look.
Another thing that is pretty good about this is that its memory size is 4 GB. Although the built-in memory of this laptop is not good i.e., 64 GB but it offers 100 GB of cloud storage. The high-performance laptop is Quad Core and works on chrome. It’s easy-to-use quality also attracts a lot of people.
|Processor||Media Tek MT8173C with 2.1GHz speed|
|Battery Life||10 Hours|
|Resolution||1366 X 768|
- C330 is affordable.
- The resolution is high i.e., 1366X768.
- Foldable design makes it easy to use.
- Everyone does not love the white color.
- Moreover, scratches are more visible in white color.
- The built-in memory of C330 is not excellent.
- The Auto-update expiry date is closer as compared to other models.
- It does not offer an optical drive.
- Although its battery life is more than 10 hours, standby time is low.
3. ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra Thin Laptop
Asus Vivobook L203ma is one of the most compact and portable laptops. It is specifically designed to be used whenever and where ever you want. 2.2 lb weight and thin structure will allow you to carry it anywhere you want. The slip and compact design add to the grace of this laptop. Vivobook L203 comes in a star grey color. The aluminum body adds to the professional look of the laptop.
Another thing which is great about this laptop is its price range. The laptop offers high-quality performance and unique features at an affordable price. In order to perform efficiently, it is powered by an Intel Celeron N4000 processor. 4 GB RAM is also good enough to allow you to install multiple applications on your laptop. The 11.6-inch screen shows your favorite Islamic movies and Naats in high definition i.e., a resolution of 1366 X 768.
In addition to all the necessary features, the company took care of minor things too. Unlike other laptops in which the webcam has terrible performance, the Vivobook L203 allows you to video call your friends with high definition webcam.
Although it is different from the Chromebook, one can still rotate it to 180 degrees. Despite the small size and compact body of the laptop, one will not face any difficulty while typing key-spacing ensures smooth typing. Moreover, L203ma also features 2 USB, 1 Micro SD, and 1 HDMI port to allow you to transfer data conveniently.
|Processor||Intel Celeron N4000 with speed of 2 – 6GHz|
|Battery Life||More than 10 hours|
|Resolution||1366 X 768|
- The laptop has a Compact and lightweight design.
- The resolution and performance are pretty good.
- The touchpad is weird and does not work smoothly.
- The cover is more likely to get scratches easily.
- One has to be careful while taking care of the laptop.
- The built-in memory is low.
4. HP Elitebook 840 G1 14in HD LED-Backlit Anti-Glare Laptop
HP is a well-known and renowned company for selling one of the best quality laptops in the world. The good thing about HP is that they offer high quality at an affordable price. The Elitebook 840 G1 is one of the best laptops of HP. In addition to high quality and performance, it has a compact and portable design.
Elite book 840 is the perfect combination of modernism and tradition. Its classic look and stylish black-silver color attract people who want a professional-looking laptop. The laptop has a matt finishing. Moreover, magnesium chassis and aluminum keyboards give extra strength and durability to the laptop. It is strong enough to clear numerous military tests like vibration, drop test, dust incursion, etc.
Now that we have discussed its structure let’s jump into the features and performance. The resolution of 1366 X 7698 at the 14.1-inch screen is pretty good. The glare is minimum, and picture quality is also evident. On does not need to worry about charging it for hours as the company claims that it has long battery life. The best thing about this laptop is its long-lasting battery. 8 GB RAM and 500 GB hard disk size will allow downloading as many Islamic Videos as you want. You will not run short of memory if you own this laptop. All necessary ports and slots are present for USB, SD card, ExpressCard, etc.
|Processor||Core i5 4300U|
|Sceen Size||14 inch|
|Resolution||1366 X 768|
- The built-in memory is pretty good.
- The battery is long-lasting.
- Although the resolution is acceptable, people demand more expensive products.
- Matt’s finishing gets messy quickly.
- The surface is slippery.
- Battery life lags.
- No touch screen present.
5. Asus Vivobook E203MA Thin and Lightweight 11.6” HD Laptop
Vivobook E203 is another product of ASUS with extra features. The same as the other laptops of the Vivobook series. ASUS E203ma comes in a star grey color. Matt finishing gives an elite and classy look to the laptop. The laptop is perfect for traveling as it is compact and lightweight. Although its weight is less i.e., 2.2lbs, its screen size is pretty good i.e., 11.6 inches.
A long-lasting built-in battery will make sure to allow it to run for ten straight hours. The laptop is very affordable. If one is looking for an affordable and high-performance laptop, then this ASUS Vivobook is the best. It offers pictures in high resolution i.e., 1366 X 768, same as other high-end and expensive laptops. 2 GB RAM and 32 GB hard disk is also not bad at this price.
|Processor||Intel Celeron Dual Core N4000|
|Battery Life||10 hours|
|Resolution||1366 X 768|
- Vivobook E203 MA is travel-friendly.
- It is affordable.
- Resolution and performance is pretty good.
- 2 GB RAM and 32GB hard disk size is no one’s priority.
- One has to use an external hard drive to download excess data and Islamic movies.
- The processor speed is also low.
- No touchscreen is present.
- Windows 10S will not enable you to download anything on your laptop unless you upgrade it, which is very expensive.
What to expect from the best 300 dollar laptops?
Best laptops under 300 are considered good for some basic tasks, such as watching movies, emails, and web surfing. For example, such laptops are a good and affordable option for students who want to take notes for lectures, writing term papers, or research on the internet.
Under $300, you will get a laptop that is powerful enough to allow you internet surfing, word processing, and movie watching. We have selected the above 300 dollar laptops by considering two criteria: The performance and the built quality.
● Decent Build-quality
It is not possible to get a professional-level laptop under $300, but still, the one you can get is not that cheap and will work for years if used with care. Manufacturers of laptops really got improved during the past few years for developing low-cost quality laptops.
Although, there is a high probability that you will get a bad quality laptop for this price range, only go for the one that is worth it. Focus on quality, and you will get something best.
● Basic Performance
These 300 dollar laptops will give high value for your money. The performance of these laptops is decent, and you can easily navigate the internet, watch movies, and write emails or term papers.
Types of Laptops under $300
Under the range of $300 laptops, these are three categories, small hybrid notebooks, Chromebooks, and regular size windows laptops.
- If you are looking for a low-cost regular laptop, then opt for Windows laptops with screens of 13 to 15 inches.
- If you are looking for a laptop to surf the internet or open different Google apps with fast speed, then Chromebook is the best option.
- If you are not behind a big screen and give priority to portability, then Windows laptops of price $300 are best with screen size 10 to 12 inches.
You can also watch the following video for some additional tips on how to choose the right laptop for your needs:
The Art of Making Compromises: Laptops under $300
We all are aware of the fact that we will get that for what we have paid. But this is not good to say that you are paying less, and if you pay more then only you will get the best. However, this is only a reminder that never expects too much for $300. If you set your expectations according to the price you are paying, then only you can find the perfect laptop under $300.
At a price of $300 or less, the manufacturers of laptops are looking for all possible opportunities to lower the costs and earning high-profit ratios along with offering the best specs of the laptop. This strategy will be shown through every part, from trackpad to keyboard, from processor to screen, storage, and memory too. Although these may not be the best laptops, they are the best at the given price. The laptop under $300, designed for Windows, fills run that software but not up to that speed and level of $500 or above. So, you can surf the internet, watch movies, work on MS Office, and similar activities.
There may exist battery life differences, but these are not that high as compared to other expensive machines. There is a serviceable keyboard in laptops worth $300, but you might identify a spring mechanism beneath every key, and it doesn’t feel satisfying or precise than those of expensive laptops. There is not much difference in screens, enough for getting work done but not as crisp, bright, big or easy to view from off angles, than those of high-end machines.
Only you have to decide if any of these specs matter. But, the main thing is you need a laptop that can ease you in doing work, whether its of $300, $500, or above. If a laptop of $300 is fulfilling your requirements, then it’s fantastic, and if not, then you need to buy another one regardless of the price tag.
For summing it up, we can say that when it comes to buying a laptop under 300 dollars, then there are countless options available. These laptops possess unique features and qualities that make them best for several individuals that have different expectations and uses from those laptops. All laptops are best in the context of design and performance, and the buying decision would solely be based on your preferences.
The laptops listed above are some of the best 300 dollar laptops that you can buy from the market or online. While selecting these laptops, we kept battery life, durability, and performance in mind as these are the important specs to take into account the most. Other specifications such as additional software and screen size were also considered so you can avail yourself the best at this price. Although you can’t compete for these laptops with high-end models, they are still reliable and perform well for light users.
Check out some other models from the same price range:
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It...
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit,...
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional...
- 【8GB RAM & 128GB ROM】8GB smoothly run your photos and video-editing applications.128GB Storage...
- 【Windows 10 Home OS】Offers more powerful performance, brings you more smooth and wonderful user...
- 【13.3 inch FHD IPS Screen】 Offers 1920 x 1080 Resolution good experience for watching videos and...
- 【Ultra Slim & Stylish】The Laptop Computer is Ultra Slim, absolutely perfect for your daily...
- 【12 Months Warranty】Jumper is committed to Notebooks, Laptops and Tablets research and production for...
- JUST YOUR SIZE: Compact, light design with an 11.6-inch display and full-sized keyboard and trackpad
- MILITARY-GRADE DURABILITY: Samsung Chromebook 4 is made to handle bumps and drops
- ULTRA-FAST CONNECTIVITY: With a lightning-fast Gigabit Wi-Fi connection, stream videos or download...
- ADVANCED SECURITY: Multiple layers of built-in virus protection ensure you always have the latest...
- POWER THROUGH THE DAY: 12.5 hours² of battery life, and a battery that quickly recharges over USB-C...
- ★CONFIGURATION★HBESTORE 10.1inch screen LCD, built-in camera, Built-in WiFi support 800 * 1280 bright...
- ★OPTIONAL STORAGE★ HBESTORE 10.1 inch Notebook Computer comes with 4 GB of RAM 64 GB of storage,the...
- ★PERFECT MATCH BETWEEN SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE★It equipped with front camera, chocolate keyboard,...
- ★MULTIPLE INTERFACES★A range of ports provide full connectivity, including1* micro HD output 2*USB...
- ★ACCESSORIES AND SERVICE★It's a good gift,It can be used to study and work ,Accessories has Laptop...