Are you tired of seeing others wearing the hat having the same design as you? Do you have some creative ideas that you want to implement on your hat? Are you looking for the proper equipment to give your thoughts shape? Well, fear not because you have come to the right place. We have made a list of the five best Embroidery machines for hats and have added sufficient information on the tools for you to choose the best of the best.
Embroidery always gives your accessories an attractive look. It can make your clothes shine brighter than they already are or can allow you to make a cute napkin. It also allows you to design your hat, whether you want to make a beautiful cute hat or a hat with a gothic look. You can create pretty much everything you like on a hat, but you need to have proper tools for it.
Embroidery machines solve this problem as with the advancements in technology the ways to design your hats have also changed. To save you from wasting your money at the wrong machines we have made this blog for you, make sure to read thoroughly and choose the most suitable equipment for you. You might also like other articles about The 5 Best Embroidery Machine for Jackets and The 3 Best Multi Needle Embroidery Machine.
The following are given some Best Embroidery Machine for Hats.
1. Brother SE400 Combination – Computerized Sewing – Built-in stitches
The Brother SE400 is a sewing machine that can be used to give life to whatever you have in your imagination. The device is my brothers’ brand and is quite capable of its price.
The machine is computerized with an LCD touch screen. The display can be used to access 67 various stitches. Moreover, it also provides you with 70 built-in designs that can help you in the creation of your perfect hat.
The machine also supports connectivity with a personal computer. It allows you to use thousands of embroidery designs purchased from “ibroidery” or other sites. This will help you keep your machine updated with most of the new models. You can download the designs of your choice and then incorporate them with brother SE400 to use them.
The machine has a bilingual user manual allowing a vast range of customers to select this machine. The machine also comes with a support policy that will be there to help you on the phone throughout the life of the product.
This product can be used for embroidery on hats. Some new specifications, such as an extra hoop will be required for embroidery on hats after that you are set to design your hat.
|Item Dimensions||The machine comes with striking 20.3 x 15 x 15.2 inches dimensions.|
|Item Weight||It weighs about 24.1 pounds which is light enough for you carry around.|
|Built-in designs.||The machine will provide you with 70 built-in designs.|
|Embroidery Area||The machine has 4” x 4” embroidery area.|
- The product comes with a low price.
- It has a sewing speed of 710 stitches per minute.
- The product has an automatic needle threading system.
- The product adds to convenience by Quick-set-in top bobbin.
- The pre-loaded patterns are not that attractive for the customers.
- Software is to be bought for more designs.
- It has a blue and white LCD screen.
- Too many plugins have to buy with the machine.
- The product does not come with as many features for its price.
- Needles break sometimes which can halt your product.
- Information about the product is not properly given in the guide.
2. Brother Embroidery Machine PE770 – USB port – 136 Built-in Designs
Brother PE770 is another littering product. It is an embroidery only machine. The machine comes with an expansive 5″ x 7″ embroidery field for you to work on. Most people find it hard to work on smaller embroidery fields which is why this product provides an expansive workspace. It is an embroidery-only machine, but it still gives you a wide variety of stitching a more substantial design on your bags, jackets, hats, and other home décor items. The vast space allows you to move your object around and work with rotating designs and many more options.
The machine has a USB port which allows you to put additional designs into the memory of the machine from your USB stick. The machine itself has extensive storage so you can produce creative custom designs. These designs can help you with your home décor projects etc.
The machine comes with built-in designs. The client is provided with 136 designs to choose from. With its ample storage space, you can save your custom designs for future use. The machine has a low weight which allows it to be easily used at home. It can be moved around with comfort and is the perfect product for people working at homes.
The machine is backed by a 25-year-old warranty and free phone support throughout the life of the product. The product has been awarded the “Consumers Digest Best Boy” seal from customers digest. It provided the highest number of features with its given amount of money.
|Item Dimensions||It has dimensions 21.2 x 16.9 x 17.3 inches.|
|Item Weight||It weighs 27.1 pounds.|
|Model Number||The model number is PE770.|
|Attractive Fonts||The machine has six attractive fonts.|
|Built-in Designs||It comes with 136 built-in designs for you to choose form.|
- An expansive 5” x 7” inch for larger designs.
- It has 136 built designs.
- In-Built memory storage.
- 7 x 1.4 broad backlit LCD to see how your changed designs look.
- Reliable threading provides you easy precision thread trimming.
- It is an only embroidery machine i.e., cannot be used for sewing.
- It has a black and white LCD screen which can make it hard to get some color combination
- The machine is sometimes said to stitch a bird’s nest.
- Hoops have to be bought additionally and do not come with accessories.
- The machine is really hard to understand for beginners.
- The phone support does not help much with queries of the customers and almost every time gives the same reply.
3. Brother Embroidery PE800 – 11 Fonts – 138 Designs
The brother PE800 is said to be the best embroidery machine for beginners. It offers sparkling embroidery designs that will add life to your creativity. The embroidery machine is built for beginners, so it is naturally easy-to-use. It has an extensive 5″ x 7- inch display which will give you a larger workspace for your project. You can more your design around to provide it with a better look. The machine provides you 138 built-in designs and gets some ideas, or you add your custom design from the USB port into the excessive storage in the machine. This storage will allow you to store all your custom designs.
The Brother PE800 comes with a colored touch display, unlike the previous versions (PE770 and PE800). IT makes it easier for the client to see the color and design combinations. The product allows you to choose from 11 littering fonts which can add more energy to your designs. Various options to rotate, resize and display your output design on the LCD screen before stitching. It has an automatic needle threader which reduces the total time cost on a project.
The product has step-by-step tutorials to guide a user correctly. It also comes with a 25-year warranty and free phone service. The machine is built for people who like to perform home embroidery. It is fast, versatile and allows a user to develop himself on this.
The product allows you to design for your home, jackets, bags, or clothes. An additional has to be bought for designing hats.
|Field Size||An extensive 5” x 7-inch field to work on.|
|Designs||The machine contains one hundred thirty-eight built-in designs for customers to choose their plans from.|
|Fonts||11 Attractive Fonts.|
|Dimensions||It has dimensions 21.8 x 19 x 19.1- inches.|
|Weights||Weighs 30.2 pounds.|
|LED||Colors touch LCD.|
|USB port||It has a USB port to add your custom designs to the machine.|
- Spacious 5-inch x 7-inch field which allows the clients to create larger designs and less rehooping.
- Color LCD screen.
- 138 built-in embroidery designs.
- Comes with a 25-year-old warranty and free phone service.
- The product takes some time to learn, so the clients need to give proper time to learning in the beginning.
- A separate hoop is to be bought to design hats.
- It does not come with a thumb drive.
- Manuals have to be read thoroughly for learning.
- Machine’s tension and rethreading consume a lot of time and require a lot of precision it can be hard for beginners.
4. Janome MB-45-Four needle Embroidery – Hat hoops included
This is the World’s first of its own kind. It is a home-use-four needle embroidery machine. The efficiency of this system is increased to meet the client’s needs. It supports many embroidery formats and thus supports formats produced by the industry as well. The product supports six available Tajima hoops. It also incorporates four available Janome hoops.
The product features a backlit LCD screed screen and an auto thread cutter. The machine is compatible with USB ports for your custom designs. The stitching speed has been increased to 80 stitches per minute. It has 50 fonts for the users to choose form. The product also supports drag and drop function for some easy adjustments and precision. The features to rotate a file and to flip a record have also been added to provide more diversity to the clients.
The machine also provides the users with options to change screen contrasts and more other settings.
|Dimensions||The product has dimensions 26 x 25.5 x 18 inches.|
|Weights||It weighs 64 pounds.|
|LED||It comes with a LED light for precision.|
|Computer Screen||It has a remote computer screen. The remote computer gives you editing control with almost 66 thousand colors.|
- Is best for hat embroidery.
- It also comes with built-in software.
- It also comes with multi-language manuals.
- The machine requires a big space.
- It is heavy and therefore hard to carry.
- The price is high.
- The machine is delivered with a broker needle or with some repairs some of the time.
- Bad customer service.
5. Brother Embroidery Machine PE550D- 125 Built-in Designs- Automatic Needle Threader
The brother PE550D comes with a 4- inches x 4-inches wide field for you to work on. It has a large LCD touch screen that supports colors as well. This will help you to see al the color contrasts of your designs. The machine also comes with built-in memory. This built-in memory allows you to add your custom designs to the machine and have a versatile collection of designs. The built-in 125 design can also be taken as a reference for your creativity.
The machine comes with an automatic needle threader. This takes care of the needle threader for you with just a lever. It really helps your time overall and helps you with the designs in which you have to switch multiple needles. The product has six sparkling fonts for you to choose form.
The embroidery editing feature will allow you to resize, drag, drop, mirror image, and rotate the picture. The machine also comes with a DVD that is placed to guide the users. The bilingual is included as well as the 25-year warranty. Online technical support is also provided.
|Dimensions||The machine has dimensions 16.5 x 7.8 x 12 inches.|
|Weights||It weighs 23.1 pounds.|
|LCD||The product comes with a 3.2 inches smart color LCD touch screen.|
|Memory||Built-in extensive memory.|
|Field Space||It has a field space of 4’ x 4’.|
- It supports a built-in memory and USB port.
- It has automatic needle threader.
- The device supports Disney patterns.
- It comes with an English/Spanish user manual.
- It has a 25-year warranty.
- The product is only made for embroidery.
- It has a 4” x 4” field space.
- It can be confusing for beginners.
- The machine constantly displays error messages which can be very annoying to work with.
- The machine is not particularly suitable for sewing and has several complaints with respect to it.
- The machine requires repairs every now and then.
Buyer guides are provided to help a customer buy the perfect machinery for them. The buyer guide gives you expert opinions and tricks to buy machinery. This buyer guide will help you choose the best embroidery machine for hats. It will also help in buying machines for other purposes.
Efficiency of Machine
The efficiency of the machine should always be checked before buying a machine. It should be appropriately noted that how much output does the system provides with the given specs and price. If the machine does not give as much production as much, it charges, then you should not go for that machine. A low-efficiency machine will always cause problems for you.
The price of the machine should always be considered. Make sure to buy the machines that provide the best abilities at an affordable price. Look for a price range and then search for your machine with the utmost qualities in that range. If you are a wealthy man price should not be a concern for you but since most of the viewers are not really wealthy it is recommended that they use this practice to buy things.
Easy to Use
It should always be made sure that the machine you are buying is easy to use and you are not spending money on something to complex for you. The machines which are not easy to use can demotivate you from your goes and in the end, waste your money.
The cause to buy
Your reason to buy the machine should always be kept in mind too. Whether you are buying for home use or you are buying for industrial use, it should all be kept in mind while purchasing an embroidery machine.
It is always useful to buy machines with built-in storage so you can incorporate more custom designs into your collections and can also connect with a personal computer to download some more designs. Larger built-in storage will help you store more custom designs.
More built-in designs can help you save a lot of time in embroidery. Most of the time, the model you are planning to craft on your hat or jacket is already present on the built-in design library. So, it is a good practice to choose the machinery which gives a lot of options in your built-in designs.
More built-in fonts can help you choose a font style that suits more to your preferences. Fewer font styles can, most of the time, ruin the client’s ideas and creativity.
More extensive field space is always easy to work with, but if you are only planning to work with hats, there is no need to waste money on a wider screen (as they cost more). A wider screen can require if you are going to work with jackets and bags etc.
Check out these also:
- Large, 3.2 Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display allows you to view your embroidery designs in full...
- 280 embroidery designs total, with 80 built in and 200 on the included CD, including beautiful decorative...
- Embroidery Pattern Drag and Drop feature allows you to move and position your embroidery design on the...
- Use the built-in color palette to change individual thread colors in embroidery designs, and view on...
- 103 built-in sewing stitches, including beautiful decorative stitches and 8 styles of one-step,...
- 80 Built-in designs: The PE535 features 80 built-in embroidery designs including kids' designs, holiday,...
- 9 Built-in fonts: 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering fonts allow you to personalize your creations
- USB Port: The USB port allows you to upload and store your own embroidery designs to your PE535's...
- Large color touchscreen: An expansive 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs...
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This Brother embroidery machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field and...
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of...
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine...
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5...
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of...
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose...