Pancakes are one of the most popular breakfast foods out there. They’re versatile, delicious, and usually pretty easy to make. But if you don’t know how to make them properly, they can be a nightmare. In this blog post, we’re going to teach you everything you need to know about making pancakes that don’t stick to the pan and turn out fluffy and delicious every time. We’ll also include some helpful tips for making them even more special.
The Basic Pancake Recipe
There are a few things you can do to ensure that your pancakes don’t stick to the pan and turn out thick and fluffy:
- Use a nonstick frying pan. Nonstick surfaces make it much easier to flip pancakes without having to worry about them sticking, and they also result in more consistent pancakes that cook evenly.
- Make sure your batter is smooth before adding it to the hot pan. Too much air in the batter will cause it to puff up and create pockets of air which will make pancakes difficult to flip and form into perfect circles.
- Use a spoon or the Thermomix pancakes to blend some of the ingredients (such as milk, eggs, or melted butter) before adding them to the batter, which will help create a smoother texture and reduce chances of sticking.
- Preheat your hot plate before baking your pancakes so that the heat is already on when you add the batter, making them more likely to cook evenly.
Tips for Making Pancakes that Don’t Stick to the Frying Pan
There are a few tips that can help make pancakes that don’t stick to the frying pan.
First, whisk the dry ingredients together before adding wet ingredients. This helps create a more consistent batter and reduces the chances of it sticking to the pan. Second, use a nonstick coating on the frying pan before cooking the pancakes. This will make them less likely to stick and create more evenly cooked pancakes.
Finally, use a gentle heat when cooking the pancakes so that they don’t get too crispy or overdone. By following these tips, you’ll be able to cook delicious and fluffy pancakes without them sticking to the frying pan!
What You’ll Need?
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 cups milk
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In another medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until smooth. Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil or butter. Swirl to coat. Add half of the batter to the skillet and spread it out with a spoon or silicone spatula so that it fills the pan in an even layer. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the pancake starts to bubble and firms up around the edges; then flip it over with a spatula and cook for another minute or two, until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more oil or butter as needed before flipping each pancake.
There you have it! Basic pancake recipe. You can tweak it to your own liking by adding different ingredients or cooking times. Enjoy!